[mythtv-users] Who wants to help me develop a new theme?

Alex Cruz alex at wislug.net
Thu Oct 13 10:33:27 EDT 2005

On Thursday 13 October 2005 09:14 am, Andrew Close wrote:
> On 10/13/05, Tim Ward <ward.timothy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Here's some screen shots of a theme i am working on. (I know! now that I
> > post some screenshots the theme will never be completed.)
> >
> >  http://www.bullshooter.com/~tward/vod3.png
> >  http://www.bullshooter.com/~tward/vod4.png
>
> Myth iPod!!! :)
> i like it.  not quite FrontRow, but very cool and another option for
> users to play with.

 Very nice. While I absolutely stink at coding, I would be more than happy to
help test it since currently, I rely on no single theme. I tend to switch as
the need arises. One of the things I would ask is to make sure the EPG is
readable. For me, that's a core feature that has to look good and act nice.

-alex