[mythtv-users] MythTV on Xbox, again

Russell Salerno rsalern5 at optonline.net
Thu Oct 13 09:55:29 EDT 2005

>> I am not concerned with the long build times, so I would appreciate it if
>> some itelligent person could spell out the steps to compile from source that
>> work on an xbox.

I too am trying to accomplish this so that my XBoxes will work with the latest KnoppMyth alpha.

I may not be intelligent enough, however.  Currently I'm trying to determine which X11 dev library is needed to compile and then, how to get X working again once the lib is installed (X dies on reboot with this message repeated: agpgart: Unsupported NVIDIA chipset (device id: 02a5), you might want to try agp_try_unsupported=1 ).  Slow going.