[mythtv-users] MythTV on Xbox, again

Vladan Bato vbato at ieee.org
Thu Oct 13 08:22:26 EDT 2005

Alexander Fisher wrote:
> A few weeks ago I rebuilt the mythtv debian source packages against
> libraries available in etch.  These *might* install on xebian.  Add
> "http://alexfisher.me.uk/debian/ etch main" to your apt sources and
> comment out the other mythtv source to find out.

Thanks. I'll try that when I get back home.

> If this doesn't
> work, I wouldn't go as far as doing a dist-upgrade.  Just change the
> apt sources list to point to unstable and then try installing
> mythvideo again.

Whell, I already had my sources.list point to unstable, because
otherwise none of the mythtv packages would install.
When installing mythtv-frontend, apt upgraded some packages (including
glibc) to unstable.
I'll reinstall xebian (just to be sure) and try again with your repository.

Vladan Bato
vbato at ieee.org