[mythtv-users] Mac OSX Fronted Crashes?

Michael Jones m_g_j at michaelandholly.com
Thu Oct 13 04:32:08 UTC 2005

Ok...

So I removed the folder from my Users folder and relaunched the software
(the one without the plugins) It worked unless I name it the same as I had
before.. Then it does the same thing

Is there some way to remove the name and preferences for that name from the
server?

I do have phpAdmin running if that will help?