[mythtv-users] MythTV and the new video iPod -- how long do we have to wait? :)

mythtv at shelfspace.com mythtv at shelfspace.com
Thu Oct 13 00:19:42 UTC 2005

Just announced today (Wed 10/12/2005), the video iPod:
 	http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html

150 hours of video (Video capacity is based on 4 minutes per H.264
750-Kbps video combined with 128-Kbps audio.) on a 2.5" screen.

So, in light of this new announcement, I'm throwing the gauntlet down.
I will pledge $10 towards a pot to reward someone/some team that
makes it possible to export mythtv recordings to the new video ipod in
3 months time. (Let's say 1/31/2006).  That way when I get one of
these for Christmas, my MythTV will be all ready for it.  :)

What do the rest of you think?
mark