[mythtv-users] MythMusic volume

Sage gypsycaravan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 23:48:27 UTC 2005

When I'm playing songs via MythMusic, my volume control does not work.
 If I hit the up/down volume keys on the remote, there is a volume bar
that moves up and down, but the actual sound does not increase or
decrease.

Volume controls work fine for watching recordings or live tv.  In the
"General" settings, I have the volume controls configured to
manipulate the Master volume.  I'm using ALSA sound drivers.

Is this normal behavior for MythMusic?  What can I do to get volume
control working?

--
"Time is a gypsy caravan / steals away in the night, to leave you
stranded in dreamland"