[mythtv-users] playlist problem

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Oct 12 22:31:36 UTC 2005

> > Is there any fix for the following problem?
> > Say I have a recording group called "Default". I add the show under it
> > to my playlist. Then going under playlist options, I ask it to change
> > the recording group. The mythfrontend immediately crashes. This
> > happens *every time*. Does this happen just on my computer or does
> > this happen on everybody's? Is there any fix for this?
> >
> I've seen it to.  Haven't had a chance to look into the code to see what
> is happening.  In the meantime, just select each show individually and
> change the recording group one at a time.  It seems to only affect
> playlists.

I haven't seen or been able to reproduce this on two systems.  I did
find one bug while looking at this though. :)  With the new listbox code
I added recently, when you change the recording group, the listbox would
always highlight the "Default" group if you were changing the group for
a playlist rather than highlighting the current recording group name as
it should.  Should have a fix for this in SVN later tonight.

--
Chris