[mythtv-users] OT: Projector / LCD CloneMode

Tobias Hilbert tobias.hilbert at gmx.net
Wed Oct 12 21:54:59 UTC 2005

Hi

I would like to run my LCD and projector without switching cables everytime.
My frontend has an nvidia 6600gt with VGA and dvi output. The projector is connected via a 7m hdmi cable.
The toshiba LCD got both VGA and hdmi inputs. Does anyone has a similar setup?
One solution i tried is running twinview in clone mode with my LCD connected via VGA cable but the performance
with both devices running at 720p was quite sluggish. I am thinking about getting a different graphics card with two
dvi output.
Any suggestions?

Tobias