[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase and zap2it 404 on icon fetch ?

Matt SF spore at psibercom.org
Wed Oct 12 18:01:53 UTC 2005

Hi all --

my compile problems with the .18.1 release (with -4 diffs) are a non-issue
since i went ahead and compiled a recent subversion version instead :)

anyway, since I manually populated the database with channel data from the
XMLTV scripts, and then imported it into the database, mythfilldatabase
now seems to try to fill in missing icons each time it runs:

Main temp tables populated.  Updating myth channels...
Updating icons for sourceid: 1
Attempting to fetch icon with: wget --timestamping --directory-prefix=/home/mythtv/.mythtv/channels
http://tvlistings2.zap2it.com/tms_network_logos/pacific
--10:38:18--  http://tvlistings2.zap2it.com/tms_network_logos/pacific
           => `/home/mythtv/.mythtv/channels/pacific'
Resolving tvlistings2.zap2it.com... 206.18.98.202
Connecting to tvlistings2.zap2it.com[206.18.98.202]:80... connected.
10:38:18 ERROR 404: Not Found.

So it appears that's an invalid URL at Zap2It nowadays.  Is there a way I
can disable this auto icon update attempt?  Or change the URL... ?  Or do
I have to recompile mythfilldatabase?

thanks!
-matt