[mythtv-users] Need suggestion for Frontend only fanless

MythTV mythtv at pearsall.us
Wed Oct 12 17:24:42 UTC 2005

Thanks to list I think I have it straight.  The *current* HD1000 and HD1500
are the same hardware, but the HD1500 comes with a 256MB CF card and some of
their gallery art.  Both of these have 128MB RAM.  The Revision A HD1000
only had 64MB of RAM, but the current Rev B HD1000 has 128 MB.  The spec
sheet on the Roku web site still shows the Rev A HD1000 which is what threw
me.

I'm trying to find one local, but no seems to have either in stock in MD.

- Todd

  _____