[mythtv-users] (SOLVED) Video lasts for only 1 second on live TV

Alberto Alonso sp-23856721 at ggsys.net
Wed Oct 12 06:08:12 UTC 2005

I hate when this happens.

After reviewing the error messages that were displayed
over and over again I've been doing google searches on
many keywork combinations. Eventually I stumbled into
this solution:

Change tuner input from Television to Tuner 0

More info at:

I did that in the database, restarted the backend and
the frontend started to work.

Not sure why, as back in 2004 (when I first did the
setup) things were working with Television.

Maybe there would of been a way to detect this?

Anyway, thanks again for all the suggestions.