[mythtv-users] mythweb on PDA says "Empty beers" ?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Oct 12 00:28:30 UTC 2005

chris at cpr.homelinux.net wrote:

>On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 11:05:09PM +1000, David Whyte wrote:
>

>>Q: Crikey, 10 acres, how long does it take to mow this lawn?
>>A: Aww, about 2 six-packs.
>>

>Well, I did manage to find the Australian translation package for
>mythweb so I knew that my system wasn't hacked, but now that leaves me
>wondering what to *do* about it.

Did you read the thread to which Phill linked or did you get bored
reading the second or third post and decide that the fourth wasn't worth
reading?

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/130712?nohighlight=1#130712

Says that it's been fixed in SVN and that Chris (xris) committed the fix
on May 15, 2005.  That means you can go to the MythWeb revision log at

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/log/trunk/mythplugins/mythweb

and find

05/15/05 17:36:24       @6407        [6407]       xris      hopefully
fix things so that australian NEVER shows up automatically.

which links you to changeset 6407

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/6407

Which shows the exact changes you need to make.

Now that you know how to fish...  ;)

Mike