[mythtv-users] For UK MythTV users - More4 XMLTV info enclosed

Kim Wall kim at ductilebiscuit.net
Tue Oct 11 10:59:51 UTC 2005

Nick wrote:

> I'd intentionally tried to cut out all of the DVB channel numbers
> (missed that one) as they are irrelevant when setting up the channels
> in MythTV.

Assuming of course that you're using a DVB card, as opposed to a STB
connected to an analogue capture card[1] :)

Kim.

[1] Hardly an optimal setup, I agree, but it's what I have on my (now)
second tuner as it was the only way of recording (well, playing back)
DVB subtitles before myth supported them directly.