[mythtv-users] diskless backend?

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Oct 11 09:09:44 UTC 2005

On Monday 10 October 2005 23:00, Alberto Alonso wrote:
> The TV out issues where mythtv related or laptop related?
Laptop related.
I had to connet the tv and put the tv on the right input when powering up the
laptop.  Even the, from time to time, it was not working (most of the theme
it was not working).  I also couldn't find a command line and/or a X server
option to enable tv-out.
I gave away one of the laptops, but I'm going to retry it again with the other
one if I find the time.

If tv-out was working, it was a nice frontend with a build in UPS :)
And very silent of course.

Stef