[mythtv-users] VIA chipset Grub bootloader

Folashade Adeyosoye shardayyy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:23:37 UTC 2005

What's long time go, what about a computer that was bought in 2000 (700mhz)

This is the results I got from running a bios check. Would this fall under
one of those that won't work?

BIOS Date: 07/04/00
BIOS Type: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PGN
BIOS ID:   07/04/2000-8363-686A-6A6LMB09C-00
OEM Sign-On: VKB0705B
Chipset:   VIA 82C305 rev 2
Superio:   VIA 686 rev 34 found at port 7h
CPU Type:  AMD K5
CPU Speed: 700 Mhz
CPU Max:   1000 Mhz
BIOS ROM In Socket: Yes