[mythtv-users] nuvexport for EL4?

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Oct 10 16:43:30 UTC 2005

I googled quite a bit on this, Chris, before posting to the list. I searched on the
utility name, all the various OS permutations as well as the dependency failures.
Perhaps next time I'll focus specifically on the mythtv-users archive after
exhausting google.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Kirk