[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Audio Level

Jeff Thurston jeff at legendsds.com
Mon Oct 10 16:36:44 UTC 2005

Hello all, I have just recently upgraded (hardware) on my Myth box from
an Epia M10000
to an Athlon 3000+ (Nforce2 chipset) system, formerly I was running
Fedora Core3 (following Jarod's directions). I backed up the MySql
database, installed Fedora Core4 (Following Jarods FC4 directions),
restored the MySql database for mythconverg, setup my PVR-350 with X
support, the remote, and then dropped my 300GB /video drive into the
system and mounted it.

Everything is great EXCEPT, my audio (directly out from the 350 to my
amp) is
quieter than it was with the old system. It's hooked up the same way as
before.

Also the audio level of recordings PRIOR to the hardware upgrade are
louder (normal level)
than any audio of shows I record now. (I kept my recorded shows through
the upgrade)

Does anyone have any ideas? I've looked for adjustments for the audio
line level on the card and it seems to be set in stone.

Thanks for any advice someone might have!
-Jeff