[mythtv-users] Video lasts for only 1 second on live TV

Alberto Alonso sp-23856721 at ggsys.net
Mon Oct 10 03:06:37 UTC 2005

The back end is on a small Epia platform with a pvr250.
I have restarted the backend several times, so all drivers
had already been loaded.

The front end is on an AMD 64 3200+, I run a Matrox G450 without
xv support. However, I thought the CPU has enough power to decode
a live stream. Am I wrong on that?

I can actually record programs and watch the recordings without
any problems. This is only affecting live TV.

Thanks,

Alberto