[mythtv-users] Re: FC3 install using yum

Andrew Spruce andrewspruce at uwclub.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 16:38:40 UTC 2005

Just added these lines and got the same messages.
The content of the original repo files was as of jarods site:

[root at localhost mythtv-0.18.1]# cat /etc/yum.repos.d/*
[atrpms]
name=ATrpms for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
[atrpms]
name=ATrpms for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
[release]
name=Fedora Core 3 - i386 - Base
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc3-i386/redhat/release
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/3/i386/os/
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os/
failovermethod=priority

[updates]
name=Fedora Core 3 - i386 - Released Updates
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc3-i386/redhat/updates
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/3/i386/updates/
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/i386/
failovermethod=priority

[freshrpms]
name=FreshRPMs for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/freshrpms
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://freshrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY-freshrpms