[mythtv-users] MSI TV @nywhere Plus Setup

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Sun Oct 9 03:48:28 UTC 2005

The OS (CentOS 4.1) detects the card and automatically loads the saa7134
driver. Is that significant?

I went to bytesex.org and looked at the latest (Apr 2004) saa7134. This
card is not listed as supported. But confusingly, the supported list is
about half as long as the list that comes with the kernel 2.6.13.2
documentation. Do you have any idea why?

If anyone has any MythTV experience with this card, please let me know.

Kirk