[mythtv-users] MythTV error log Filled Hard drive.

David Morris mythtv at morrisonthenet.com
Fri Oct 7 18:00:45 UTC 2005

The better way to find files of a given size is with find.

Example:  find /var -size +10M -printf '%s %p\n' | sort -r

The above command will list all files under /var greater than 10MB in
size, sorted with the largest files at the top.  You can of course
change the path as needed, and the size as well.  Use G instead of M to
specify gigabytes instead of megabytes, or K for kilobytes.  'man find'
is your friend.  :)

David