[mythtv-users] MythTV Filled Hard drive MySQL servicewillnotstart at boot.

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Fri Oct 7 17:11:45 UTC 2005

You can verify that the file system is full with df -h / assuming /root is
full and this is causing your X windows and other services not being able
to write to places like /tmp. If you indeed find that the filesystem is
full. you can search for large files like so. find /path -size +1000000k
(files over 1GB or close enough). So if you believe it to be in /var find
/var -size +1000000k .

regards,
Ryan