[mythtv-users] hi guys, newbie here!

Folashade Adeyosoye shardayyy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:28:45 UTC 2005

I would probably charge a billion dollars, mine has been a hassle trying to
get it working. There are just too many factors to consider to get a working
box. I know there is a suggested hardware list to use etc.

3 weeks and counting I now have a box that seems to work but reboots
(PVR-500, 256MB, 700 mhz, both front and backend. Just trying this out to
get it working before I shell out hard earned dollars for a nice box.) And
my latest woe is the VIA chipset, it might not be compatible :-(

FYI

Checkout  http://www.ahanix.com/  for nice computer cases that have a foot
print of a VCR, or http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-lc02.htm

  _____