[mythtv-users] tv_grab_za broken

Chris Picton chrisp at tangent.co.za
Fri Oct 7 12:53:36 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 11:31 +0200, Chris Picton wrote:
> Just a heads up to ppl in South Africa using tv_grab_za
>
> Dstv.com has changed its layout and the current script will not work.  I
> will be updating the script and adding a few new features as soon as I
> find the time (next few days)

K - update has been done, and I have attached the grabber.  You probably
have to rerun tv_grab_za -configure to get the new channel ids.

Currently, channel SABC1 is missing from the dstv.com website, but you
can add it manually, by adding 'channel 46 23 SABC 1' to
your .xmltv/tv_grab_za.conf.

I have made a temporary page for the script at
http://www.tangent.co.za/index.pl/fun_stuff

Chris