[mythtv-users] Troubles with a PVR-350 and SuSE 9.3

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:13:02 UTC 2005

I've been using my Mythbox as a home pc after the death of my laptop (To
hell with Dell!). I've recently found enough parts for another PC, so I've
taken time to get my MythBox back up and running. However, I'm having a hell
of a time with ivtv. I'm using the latest release of ivtv (0.3.2-rc3k), and
I seem to be spinning my wheels. The error comes at firmware load, but the
firmware I have is the latest version for the card. What gives? Any ideas?

Here's links to both dmesg output and /var/log/messages

http://www.homerengineeringcorp.net/dmesg.dump

http://www.homerengineeringcorp.net/messages.dump

TIA

-Chris