[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TVout issues

Richard Smith rick_t_smith at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 21:45:19 UTC 2005

It seems to me that Christopher raises an issue which many of us have
faced and failed to find answers.  TV out using x-windows does not fit
the screen.  Yes, we can make mythtv fit, but anything running under X
will not fit.  It makes it  very hard to manae configuration issues if
you do not have an alternatice monitor arrangement.  So, while it is not
a mythtv issue can anyone help us with the correct mode string or
whatever which will make X fit the screen?

Richard