[mythtv-users] Need suggestion for Frontend only fanless solution

Chris Gackstatter Chris at coldspringdirect.com
Thu Oct 6 18:38:02 UTC 2005

I run MythRoku on a Roku Photobridge HD.  What is there is easy to install
and works great.  MythRoku can use some more work but it is the only HiDef
solution out there.  Right now MythRoku only plays recorded shows and you
can pause live TV.  You will need a front end on another machine to schedule
recordings and you can not rewind or FF live TV.  This will come with Time
and more people working on the port.

I will say this I implemented MythTV because of the Roku.  I did not want
the noisy box in my media room.