[mythtv-users] running mythtv backend on VIA EPIA VT-310DP

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:02:01 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had a chance to install+run MythTV, specifically the backend, on
one of the new EPIA VT-310DP dual-proc/SMP boards?

http://www.viaembedded.com/product/epia_dp_spec.jsp?motherboardId=321

Any known gotchas running this with a PVR-500?

It's time for me to move the backend off the current machine, into the
basement. Once this is done my next step will be to replace my current
M10K+PVR-350 based machine with an SP13K or Nano based, fanless front-end
machine.

Thanks!

Andrew.

--

If you don't know what to do, do something.