[mythtv-users] Shutting down a slave backend crashes the master backend..

E Norm One enorm1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:59:43 UTC 2005

David Watkins wrote:

>>regards
>>/E
>>
>>P.S. This is the third time i try to send this mail to the list. damn
>>spam filters..
>

> More likely you're configured not to receive your own posts.  There's
> a setting on your configuation page for the mailing list.
>
> Sorry I can't help with your myth problem

Yeah, i checked that after the first post. It was set by default to
send my mails back. But it's still not working. And my junk-mail folder
is empty. Anybody else got this problem with gmail?

At least i could set the mail acknowledgement option successfully, and
that works. So now i know if my posts arrive or not.

Sorry for the spam

/E