[mythtv-users] Audio channels (+/-) on XBOX frontend?

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:11:30 UTC 2005

On 10/3/05, David Bennett <davidbennett1979 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there anyway to change the audo channel (for multilingual programs)
> on the Xbox frontend? I was told that it is +/- on the frontend, but
> my XBOX does not have a keyboard and I cannot find it on the menus.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance.
> David

I had to configure some stuff on my xbox frontend. I run Cygwin X server on
my windows box. Then I ssh into the xbox. export
DISPLAY=192.168.1.7:0<http://192.168.1.7:0>.0
and launch mythtv-setup. 192.168.1.7 <http://192.168.1.7> is the IP of my
windows box. The mythtv-setup interface will load in a window on your
windows box and configure away. It's kinda slow, but it works.
 Of course you could also do this fom your linux backend and not have to
deal with Cygwin X server.

--
Rob Anderson
riznob at gmail.com