[mythtv-users] Channel Hopping

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Wed Oct 5 16:10:24 UTC 2005

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 09:52:27AM -0400, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> The only time we watch live TV is when we tune to Nickelodeon for our son.
> (Too many shows & episodes on that channel. Not enough disk space.)

Have you considered scheduling all the various shows, but setting
them to only keep, say, 2 episodes each?  That would get them out of
live tv (yay for commercial skip!) without letting them take over the
entire hard drive.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that