[mythtv-users] Auto Expire not finding files with latest svn

Bob Cottingham bob at bobnvic.com
Wed Oct 5 15:58:20 UTC 2005

Auto Expire was working well with 0.18.1, then I upgraded to svn 7280 and
it stopped working, saying it coulding find the file. I upgraded again
yesterday and it is still giving the error. Here is what is in the
mythbackend log:

2005-10-05 09:42:45.868 AutoExpiring: Family Plots Thu Sep 22 07:00:00
2005 955 MBytes
Cannot find program info for 'AUTO_EXPIRE 1033 2005-09-22T07:00:00', while
attempting to Auto-Expire.

The program is in the recorded database and has the filename of
1033_20050922065900.mpg (I have it set to start recording one minute
before show time).  With another file that was showing up in the error
previously, I deleted the file hoping it was an issue with that show,
however it simply had the problem with the next one.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob