[mythtv-users] USB LCD/LED status display for Myth?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Oct 4 15:04:01 UTC 2005

   Is there some external (USB or other) display device anyone's using to,
e.g., display MythMusic track data and/or other Myth current-usage status?

   My PVR box is in a cupboard on the other side of a brick wall to my lounge,
with all the A/V + IR cabling going through a couple of small holes.  O often
turn off the TV after starting MythMusic (runs through the amp.) but then of
course I lose track info, and I thought it'd be nice to ab able to show this
with a small display [that uses less power than my large TV].

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature