[mythtv-users] Recent schema update

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Tue Oct 4 11:45:20 UTC 2005

I had a similar problem a few weeks back. All my recordings from one week
didn't want to play after the update I did on Saturday.
I blame it on the fact that I updated, had problems with live tv bombing
after 1 session, then downgraded so myth was usable, then updated again when
the problem was fixed.
Fix was simple, I edited the database directly with the file that match the
channel, start, and end times. I guess it might not be feasible for some
with a lot of recordings to do it like this.