[mythtv-users] mobile mythstreamtv?

tgate tgate at mypublic.net
Mon Oct 3 19:57:17 UTC 2005

Has anyone ever used RealPlayer to view recorded or live content
using mythstreamtv?

My phone (motorola a780)  has a audio/video player from RealAudio on
it which allows me to stream video to the phone.  Now that I've got
mythstreamtv working, it's got me wondering if I might be able to
stream video on the go.  Any ideas on this.  It's a linux based phone
so ideally it would be nice to compile mplayer or xine for it, but
I'd be happy just to get the video at all.

-todd