[mythtv-users] Dark Video On Frontend

CTD ctd at minneapolish3.com
Sun Oct 2 19:22:55 UTC 2005

Issue: My live-tv, recorded video, and DVD playback video are all darker
than they should be.

System: xbox frontend running xebian 1.1.0.  mandrake backend w/ PVR-350

Details:  My system use to work great, but now I have this dark video
issue.  I can watch the video but during already low-light scenes the
video is too dark to watch.  The issue is present even when watching a
DVD from w/in MythTV, so I assume it has nothing to do w/ my backend.
Also, I can watch a DVD using the Microsoft xbox dashboard (not using
any of the mythtv SW) and the video is fine.

Any ideas?  Where to look?  I could not see any mythv setup screens
which might be related.  Any help would be appreciated.