[mythtv-users] Hauppauge IR and LIRC problems

Andrew Nagel andrew.nagel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 23:18:01 UTC 2005

I had been having similar problems and my remote seems to be working
well now though when I place the receiver at certain spots it stops
working again.  A EE friend of mine thinks the problem could be
interference from my computer or other equipment I am using.  When
the receiver does not work the wire runs right past the side of my
computer in the section where all the hard drives are.  He thinks
that this could be the problem since the wire itself has almost no
shieldingon it.

Andrew