[mythtv-users] DVB -> No PS Mode anymore :(

John-Paul Jones jpjones at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:32:35 UTC 2005

Hi,
I upgraded to the latest version of MythTV in CVS / SVN last night.
 I've got a PVR-350 (ivtv 3.8 drivers) and an AverTV DVB-T 771.
 Both were working fine in the stock 18.1 release, with the DVB ard set up
to use PS instead of TS, which enabled recordings & LiveTV to play back
through the TV out on the PVR 350, instead of being decoded in software
within MythBackend.
 However, the CVS version no longer allows this.
As I playback everything through the PVR350's TV out, and have no sound card
in my box, this means my DVB card is now effectively useless in a "in-use"
box :(
  Having the option there to select either TS or PS was great. Are we likely
to see this choice in the future?
Or are there any other suggestions that some one can make to get this
working again for me?
 Cheers,
JP