[mythtv-users] GeForce MX 4000

Graham TerMarsch mythtv at howlingfrog.com
Sat Oct 1 03:47:04 UTC 2005

On Friday 30 September 2005 7:15 pm, Jonathan Markevich wrote:
> I (finally) got a GeForce MX4000 (3D Fuzion) and am trying to transition
> from my ancient ATI Rage II card to this, but am completely unable to
> get TV-out working, I just have a blue TV screen.
>
> I am using the last but one version of knoppmyth
>
> I have followed the instructions many times (install-nvidia-xxxx.sh,
> install-i686-*, restart GDM...), and the X server seems to be starting
> up, but I can't see anything but a TV blue screen.
>
> Any hints what I should look for?

I'm using the following myself on my GeForce4 MX-4000, and it works fine for
me:

Section "Device"
	Identifier "VideoCard0"
	VendorName "Videocard vendor"
	BoardName  "NVIDIA GeForce 4MX (generic)"
	Driver     "nvidia"
	Option     "NoLogo" "yes"
	Option     "TVOutFormat" "SVIDEO"
	Option     "TVStandard" "NTSC-M"