[mythtv-users] another mythplugins make problem -- FIXED: ugly hack

Mark Kundinger mkundinger at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 03:38:49 UTC 2005

I had the exact same problem, and I was able to compile and install by
first copying mythconfig.make to subfolders like mythdvd/mythdvd,
mythdvd/mtd, mythdvd/i18n, mythmusic/mythmusic, etc.

I also had my source in a home directory of a user.  I wonder if the
makefiles don't like something about our source locations?

But hey, you know that old saying "If it's ugly, but it works, then at
least my DVDs will play"