[mythtv-users] How to tell a tuner not to record a specific channel ?

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:40:27 EST 2005

I did create two different lineups. The channels shows up twice in the
mythweb program listing. But the already scheduled programs in the
same time slot start to have conflict, even though I dont see any when
I look at the times.

If I change the second tuner back to the original lineup, i.e. both
tuners share the same lineup, the conflicts go away.

Thanks
Mudit