[mythtv-users] Dish Network and MythTV

Mark H mrhegstrom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:43:18 EST 2005

  I too have dishnetwork and using an IRBlaster.   I have never had a
channel change problem at all for channels with 1 or 2 digits (2 or 11), but
when I get to the higher 3 and 4 digits, I am getting about 90% on 3 digits
and about 80% on 4 digit channel numbers.  But 95% of what I record is on
local (1 or 2 digit) channels anyway.   I use the Actisys200L.   Go to the
knoppmyth forum and search on it for my and others notes on installing, etc.