[mythtv-users] Re: PVR350 remote not working in mythvideo

John Andersen jsamyth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:34:48 EST 2005

On 11/30/05, Sdk <sdkovacs at gmail.com> wrote:
> <snippity do dah>
>
> > Sounds like your MPlayer was compiled without LIRC support.
> >
> > Mike
>
> I got mplayer through Atrpms and I built my machine using Jarod's
> guide. Is there an mplayer on Atrpms that has lirc support built-in?

I wonder if the OP has an lircrc with Mplayer commands
built in located in the proper place for his distro (usually
as .lircrc in his home dir or in etc.

Myth likes its lircrc in its directory, but (for my distro) I have
to have a copy in the standard place for the other apps
to find their commands.