[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 330

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Wed Nov 30 12:01:16 EST 2005

Thanks for the quick reply.  I haven't yet messed about with channel-
changing on the VCR yet (I'm trying to take this one piece at a time).
Hooking up the S-Video was the next step after getting basic Myth tv-
watching and recording working (which it was).

I'll try the following:
1) Jack up the priority on the tuner and see if that resolves it.
2) Remove the set-up on the S-video and see if that resolves it.

I'll report back, particularly if (1) resolves it.

Chris K.