[mythtv-users] I'm thinking of switching to windows :(

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:42:47 EST 2005

Hi,

This is of cource not at all the forum for this discussion, but it you
need Window$, maybe you should try MediaPortal as an alternative.

http://mediaportal.sourceforge.net/

I heard someone calling it a bit on the slow side, but hey, with the
computers available today, I think that is no problem.

For me MythTV is the best option, but getting it to work has been a
trip. See my blog for details.

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/