[mythtv-users] PVR350 remote not working in mythvideo

Sdk sdkovacs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:55:19 EST 2005

I have a PVR350 and I just upgraded to ivtv 0.40 to reap the benefits
of xv playback. I attempted to play back an xvid video through
mythvideo using mplayer and it worked, but my remote does not respond
at all in mythvideo. I symlinked .lircrc to ./mythtv/lircrc like it
says in Jarods tips and tricks, but that doesnt help. I have the
entries for mplayer in ./mythtv/lircrc and I can post the contents of
the file if necessary, although its the same as on Jarod's site.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

[mythtv at localhost ~]$ pwd
/home/mythtv
[mythtv at localhost ~]$ ls -l .lircrc
lrwxrwxrwx  1 mythtv mythtv 14 Nov 29 22:08 .lircrc -> .mythtv/lircrc