[mythtv-users] Weird stuttering depends on resolution

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 17:03:03 EST 2005

Try 720x480. Since you are using a -250 its not going to cost any cpu time
but it will eat up drive space twice as fast. Depending on what you have set
for your modeline that should stop the scaling thats going on when you
choose odd recording resolutions. If you use a different screen resolution
try setting your recording to use the same values as the visible portion of
your screen or the try the max dimensions of your screen. One of them should
give you good performance.