[mythtv-users] Stuttering audio on live TV with SVN

Mike Frisch mfrisch at isurfer.ca
Tue Nov 29 15:23:07 EST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 03:11:30PM -0500, Peter Lee wrote:
>    What version of the ivtv driver are you using?  I think svn now really
>    needs a fairly up-to-date driver.  If, for example, you are still running
>    something like ivtv 0.1.9, then things like live tv probably won't work
>    well.
>
>    At least that's my experience.

Thanks for the reply, Peter.

I am running 0.4.0 on a 2.6.13.4 kernel.

I realize 0.5.0 exists, but thought I read somewhere that it was just
re-based 0.4.0 for an updated video4linux layer.

I can run 0.18.1 without problem, but as soon as I change binaries to
the SVN version, it starts stuttering.

Any suggestions where I can start debugging?

mike.