[mythtv-users] SVN usable?

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:02:16 EST 2005

On 11/28/05, Sasha Z <kleptophobiac at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a good point, but a lot of us have similar setups. I have a
> pair of Hauppauge cards, and it made channel change remarkably
> faster... from around ten seconds to two.

10 seconds?  I only had it change channels that slow a long time ago
when something broke in CVS, but it was fixed a few weeks later.
Unless something was broke, 2 seconds doesn't sound that far off from
what I've been seeing forever using 2-250s and 1-500 with IVTV4.0.
Although faster would be nice, I understand the limitations and don't
expect it to get much faster than it already is.  It's faster than my
DirecTV Tivo :).

Matt