[mythtv-users] Several php-errors with latest svn version of mythweb

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:14:55 EST 2005

On 11/28/05, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > Upgraded mythweb this weekend but now I'm getting different errors:
> >
> > . . .
> >
> > It was working before with the release of 2 weeks ago.
>
> Could you submit a real bug report for this?
>
> Are you running in linux or windows?  (it won't work in windows or osx yet)
>
> or maybe just wait until I'm done messing with all of that sort of stuff
> (I don't see these errors on my system, which means maybe you got a bad
> checkout?)

Just to make sure this wasn't a bad checkout I removed it and did a
new checkout. I'm still getting those errors. I think it might be a
mod_rewrite problem. I had a bookmark for status.php which fails but
clicking on the "Backend status" give just status (no .php) and this
works.
Some other pages still fail with missing theme files:

Error

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be
remedied shortly.
Warning at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/modules/tv/searches.php, line 19:
main(themes/default/canned_searches.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'themes/default/canned_searches.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php4:/usr/share/php') in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/modules/tv/searches.php on line 19
Error

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be
remedied shortly.
Warning at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/settings.php, line 15:
main(themes/default/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file
or directory
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'themes/def

I'll wait till you've finished all the changes. The most important
pages (program listing, status, recording lists etc..) work.

N.